Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI), Honda’s automobile production and sales subsidiary in the Philippines, today launched its highly-anticipated all-new CR-V. Following the launch of the new City last January, the all-new Civic and Jazz Special Edition in February, the all-new CR-V further strengthens Honda’s return to the Philippine automotive market.
First introduced in the Philippines in 1997, the CR-V is among the pioneer models in the compact SUV category. Starting with the 1st generation, each generation of CR-V has provided car-like drivability and ride comfort, while also having excellent interior versatility and utility.
The all-new 4th generation CR-V builds on these qualities while introducing new technology to enhance driving enjoyment and ownership experience. The overall development concept is to have a “Super CR-V” that tops previous generations of CR-V by creating a new synergy through combining the efficiency of a passenger car, the functionality of a mini-van, and the security and confidence of an SUV.
Key features of the all-new CR-V:
- Following the exterior design concept of bold and advanced, the all-new CR-V features a prominent front fascia with an integrated grille and headlights design, elegant C-pillar window kink, upscale aluminum wheel design, and distinctive tail lights.
- All variants of the all-new CR-V are equipped with the Eco Assist system, which consists of the ECON mode and Eco coaching ambient light. Engaging the ECON mode controls the engine, drive-by-wire, transmission, and air-con performance to improve fuel consumption. The Eco coaching ambient light promotes a more fuel efficient driving habit by glowing green when throttle input is light and glowing white when throttle input is heavy.
- All variants of the all-new CR-V are equipped with the One-Pull Fold-Down Rear Seats. With one pull of the lever located on either side of the rear cargo area or the strap located on either side of the rear seat, the 60/40 split rear seats mechanically fold down flat to provide additional cargo space.
- All variants of the all-new CR-V are equipped with Cruise Control function. When engaged, this feature automatically maintains the speed of the vehicle for improved driving convenience.
- The top-of-the-line 2.4 liter EX variant of the all-new CR-V is equipped with the i-MID or intelligent multi-information display. The i-MID features a 5-inch LCD display that shows various information to the driver such as audio and fuel consumption, and is controlled with intuitive controls located in the steering wheel. The i-MID also allows the customization of display and certain vehicle settings.
- The top-of-the-line 2.4 liter EX variant of the all-new CR-V is equipped with rear camera that automatically activates when the shift lever is put on reverse, with the image shown in the i-MID display.
- The top-of-the-line 2.4 liter EX variant of the all-new CR-V is equipped with the Hands-Free Telephone (HFT) function that allows the driver to place or receive phone calls with a Bluetooth enabled mobile phone through controls located in the steering wheel.
- White Orchid Pearl (2.4 EX only)
- Crystal Black
- Polished Metal
- Twilight Blue Metallic (2.0 LX only)
- Taffeta White (2.0 LX only)
- 2.0 liter LX AT (2WD) - Php 1,425,000
- 2.4 liter EX AT (4WD) - Php 1,655,000
- 2.4 liter EX AT (4WD)(White Orchid Pearl) - Php 1,675,000
Source: Honda Philippines
Back to top
Top trending post