After Globe Telecom has officially revealed its postpaid plans for the new iPad (or iPad 3) last Wednesday, May 30. Finally! Apple's new iPad (or iPad 3) is now available in the Apple Store (Philippine) as well as authorized Apple resellers in the country. More about the retail prices of the new iPad (or iPad 3) models in the Apple Store (Philippine) after the jump.
The retail prices of the new iPad (or iPad 3) models in the Apple Store (Philippine)
- iPad 16GB Wi-Fi – Php23,990
- iPad 32GB Wi-Fi – Php28,990
- iPad 64GB Wi-Fi – Php33,990
- iPad 16GB Wi-Fi + Cellular – Php29,990
- iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + Cellular – Php34,990
- iPad 64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular – Php39,990
- The price of the Wi-Fi models are the same as the iPad 2 when it first came out last year.
- The Wi-Fi + Cellular models are actually cheaper by Php1,000 compared last year.
- Both the Wi-Fi (only) and WiFi + Cellular models ships in 1-3 days after you order.
If you want to get your very own new iPad (or iPad 3) online, just visit http://bit.ly/M9AUKV.
Globe Telecom is also offering the new iPad (or iPad 3) on their Tattoo Plan 499 and Plan 999. If you want to pre-order Globe’s new iPad, just head over to Globe’s pre-order page here: http://bit.ly/PgccJW
The new iPad (or iPad 3) Specifications:
9.7-inch (2048×1536) IPS LCD Retina Display
Apple A5X chip dual-core
5MP autofocus rear iSight camera
1080p full HD video recording
VGA front-facing FaceTime camera
4G LTE 73Mbps
HSPA+ 21Mbps, DC-HSDPA 42Mbps
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
Personal WiFi Hotspot
Source: Apple Store (Philippines)
Back to top
Top trending post