Nokia Philippines just launched another affordable phone from the Asha family called Nokia Asha 202. The Nokia Asha 202 is similar to the Asha 200, but instead of a QWERTY keyboard, you’ll get your usual alphanumeric keypad. The phone retails for an SRP of just Php3,550 only and comes in five different colors - Dark Red, Black, Silver White, Dark Grey and Golden White. More about the Nokia Asha 202 specs and features after the jump.
Nokia's Asha 202 stand out with the combination of a traditional keypad with a 2.4- inch touch screen, ideal for browsing, scrolling and opening applications. The Asha 202 features Dual SIM Easy Swap technology with dedicated SIM manager to personalize the phone and save up to five SIM cards with unique information. The device come with a 2-megapixel camera, music player, FM radio, Nokia Browser, and Bluetooth connectivity.
As for gaming, this is the first Series 40 phone incorporated with 40 popular EA games such as Tetris, Need for Speed, The Run and Bejeweled. And as a 60-day promotion at Nokia Store, those who will purchase the Nokia Asha 202 will get these games for free.
Nokia Asha 202 Features:
- Faster, easier and accessible internet with the Nokia Browser
- Stay in touch with friends and family with email and chat on the most popular instant messaging providers
- Access your Facebook and Twitter networks from the preloaded social application
- Intuitive touch screen for browsing, scrolling, and opening apps, combined with a keypad with prominent key size making status updating in Facebook and texting really fast
- Easy Swap Dual SIM with dedicated SIM manager to personalize your phone and save up to 5 SIM contacts with unique information
Nokia Asha 202 Specifications:
S40 Asha OS
2.4-inch QVGA (240x320) TFT resistive touchscreen
16 MB RAM
10MB of internal storage
Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
Stereo FM radio with RDS and FM recording
2 MP Camera
microSD up to 32 GB
2G Network GSM GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
Li-Ion 1020mAh Battery
114.8 x 49.8 x 13.9 mm
Back to top
Top trending post