SP/ Silicon Power has just launched the new collection of designed USB flash drives, the USB 2.0 Touch T50. The stylish exterior design, with exquisite openwork carving and matte-surface metallic casing, makes them stand out among numerous products in the market. Moreover, cap-less and compact Touch T50 are easy to be stored and carried around, and they will be an awesome choice as a storage device and a fancy accessory to impress people.
Masterpiece of Openwork Carving Design
Breaking the Quality–Speed Compromise
Achieving high-quality user experiences is always our first priority, so SP never compromises on product performance and exquisite appearance. To better satisfy users’ different mobile needs, there are options of transfer interfaces – USB 2.0 for Touch T50. At an affordable price, Jewel J50 provides blazing-fast data transferring speed to accomplish great efficiency. Meanwhile, Touch T50 offer multiple choices on storage capacities with 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB to meet different demands. All Silicon Power USB flash drive products come with a lifetime warranty, SP Widget application software which provides seven major back up and security tools and a 60-day trial version of NIS (Norton Internet Security). Moreover, SP provides users with the Recuva File Recovery which allows users to easily rescue the deleted files including digital photos, documents, music and videos.
Touch T50 USB Flash Drives Features:
- Trendy accessory with openwork carving design
- Stylish and sturdy zinc alloy casing
- Cap-less design, no worries about cap loss
- Compact size for easy carrying
- COB (Chip-on-board) technology, water, dust and vibration proof
- Recuva File Recovery, allowing recovery of erased files, such as digital photos, documents, music and videos
Touch T50 USB Flash Drives Product Specifications:
- Size: 24.3 x 12.2 x 4.6 mm
- Weight: 2.6 g
- Capacity: 8GB / 16GB / 32GB / 64GB
- Material: Zinc alloy
- Color: Touch T50 – Champagne gold
- Interface: Touch T50 - USB 2.0 / USB 1.1 compatible
For more information, please visit the Silicon Power website: www.silicon-power.com.