Once lets customers shop for steals with swipes
Once is a mobile shopping application that enables shoppers’ value for money for the best products through targeted, exclusive flash sales. Being the brainchild of a 10-year marketing veteran, Glen Macadaeg, co-founded with a team of software engineers, Once will let customers enjoy exclusive, very limited-time offers ----exactly why like every minute is a private sale.
The app combines several methodologies that makes the shopping experience more exciting:
- Products are presented one at a time.
- Presenting products this way reduces indecision - customers will only think "Do I want this or not?"
- Touch the products to see the details.
- Same as pulling out an item that piques their interest from rack or a shelf, and asking a store personnel, Once provides potential customers more information about the item.
- Swipe left if you don't like the product
- As natural as flicking through a rack of clothes, customers swipe products they’re not interested in to the left. The catch: they won’t see the product in their feed ever again.
- Swipe right to put it in your shopping cart.
- However, the customer is only given 5 minutes to decide if he/she wants to purchase the item or not, or else, the opportunity to purchase it at a discount will disappear forever.