High-end machines built by specialist PC manufacturers are examples of engineering and expert craftsmanship. However, there is no substitute for the sense of pride and satisfaction that comes from designing and building your very own gaming PC machine from the bottom up, assembled from parts you selected according to your needs and desires.
For those of us with no experience, it seems like a daunting task to build a powerful gaming PC rig. That’s why NVIDIA created the GeForce Garage web site, a resource center that will guide you through the process, whether you’re a DIY beginner or seasoned vet.
Come join NVIDIA’s GeForce Garage PC Modding Competition for the chance to win!
How to join
Modding Competition online registration is open from August 03-August 10, 2015
- You can submit your modding case on the competition website by following the link provided on NVIDIA Philippines Facebook (The website link will be announced on NVIDIA Philippines Facebook)
- You must prepare at least 4 pictures clearly displaying the graphics card used inside the machine – you can use any NVIDIA GeForce GTX card. (Picture quality: 150 dpi)
How to win
- Voting will go public between August 11-August 31,2015
- All visitors to the competition page can vote. 1 vote is allowed per person.
- NVIDIA will collect all votes cast on or before August 31, 2015 (11:59pm) .The winners will be based on the number of votes received.
- 1st Prize: US$1,000 Cash Prize
- 2nd Prize: US$600 Cash Prize
- 3rd Prize: US$300 Cash Prize
- PLUS we will be giving away GeForce GTX 980Ti and GTX 960 for participants and voters.
Rules & Judging Criteria
- PC modding participant
- Your modding case must integrate NVIDIA GeForce GTX
- The modding system must run in operation system.
- Voting participant must log in and vote via their personal Facebook account.
- Each voting participant can only vote once.
- The winners will be determined by number of qualified votes received.
Check out GeForce Garage and get started! http://nvda.ly/PvOPF