Starmobile ENGAGE 10 Pro users can now update their devices for free as Microsoft today officially made Windows 10 available for download.
To get started go to www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO and download the appropriate version for the Starmobile ENGAGE 10 Pro (Windows 10 > English > 32-bit).
Once installed, run Windows Update again to download the latest device drivers.
The Best Windows Yet
Windows 10, the first major update in almost 3 years, is touted to be the fastest, most efficient, and best version of the world-famous software.
Upgrading to Windows 10 is absolutely free for the next 365 days. Existing Starmobile ENGAGE 10 Pro users need not enter a product key as the software is already activated.
Customers who have not activated their free Office 365 subscriptions, need not worry as they will still be able to do so once they have updated to Windows 10.
Key improvements to Windows 10 include, but are not limited to:
- New, more intuitive interface
- All new Microsoft Edge browser
- Enhanced multi-tasking—display up to 4 apps at once
- One store for all Windows Apps and Programs
- Cortana (personal voice assistant)
- Same user experience across laptops, tablets, and phones
- Switch between desktop and tablet modes at the touch of a button
For more info about the Starmobile ENGAGE 10 Pro, just go here: http://bit.ly/1MYrwbm