The upcoming shooter x role-playing game ‘Rogue Life’ will take the Philippines by storm with its soft release. A hail of projectiles, bullets and bombs will rain down on players who want to experience bullet hell starting on May 20!
But before the big day, players are invited to preregister via the official website of Rogue Life.
Rogue Life is a mobile game developed in South Korea by Hidea. It’s a mix of shooter x role-playing game with a twist—real life simulation. During adventures you shoot monsters and defeat bosses. In the squad home, your characters can’t just lounge and rest. They have to make themselves stronger by chopping wood, farming, digging for ores, studying and more!
Features of the game:
- Adorable characters to recruit and train
- Transform brave wanderers into elite adventurers
- Customize your squad in various cute outfits with unique set options
- Level up to collect all wanderers
- An action-packed casual game with activities simulated from real life
- Get rewards by doing activities in your squad home
Rogue Life is a free-to-play game with in-app purchases. The game will be available for both Android and iOS devices. The game is also planned for an expansion to other Southeast Asian countries.