After unveiling the Cherry Mobile W100, the company's first affordable Android dual SIM smartphone to feature a 1GHz processor and a 3.5-inch IPS display. Cherry Mobile just unveiled on their Facebook page another Android dual SIM smartphone to feature a 3.5-inch IPS display called Cherry Mobile Candy TV. The Candy TV also comes with a 1GHz processor, 512MB of internal memory, a 2MP rear camera, Android 2.3 Gingerbread and mobile TV for a price of just Php3,299 only! More about the Cherry Mobile Candy TV specs and features after the jump.
Cherry Mobile Candy TV Specifications:
Dual Sim / Dual Standby
3.5-inch HVGA (320x480) IPS Display
1GHz MediaTek MT6575 processor
PowerVR SGX531 GPU
256MB of RAM
512MB of Internal Storage
MicroSD up to 32GB
Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
2MP Rear Camera with LED flash
VGA Front Camera
GSM/GPRS/EDGE dualband (900/ 1800)
WiFi b/g/n with WiFi hotspot
FM radio with 3.5mm audio jack
SRP: Php2,999 (Updated as of 11-21-12)
Cherry Mobile Candy TV Package Includes:
Advantages of having an IPS (In-Plane Switching technology) display:
- Can offer clear images and stable response time.
- Can display consistent and accurate color from all viewing angles.
- Doesn't lighten or show tailing when touched.
The Cherry Mobile W100 and the Cherry Mobile Candy TV, both phones are Cherry's first affordable Android dual SIM smartphone (Below P4K - No Trade-in required) to feature a 1GHz processor and a 3.5-inch IPS display. Due to the overwhelming demand of these phones, a lot of people are asking which is better between the two? So, Aside from their looks, can you really tell the difference between the two? If not, let’s look at their specs side-by-side in a Specs Fight! Read more
- Cherry Mobile Candy TV doesn't support 3G connectivity.
- Some of the specs of the Cherry Mobile Candy TV is still not available at this moment. We'll update this post once we know more about the specs of the Cherry Mobile Candy TV, so stay tuned!
- If you own this phone, please share some of your experiences and opinions about this phone, so that others may be aware of it. Thanks!
(09/15/2012) According to Symbianize.com member berbongpalo, the Cherry Mobile Candy TV comes with a 1GHz MediaTek MT6575 processor and a PowerVR SGX531 GPU. That's the same processor and GPU with that of the Lenovo A60+.
(09/23/12) Cherry Mobile Candy TV Technical Specifications found on the retail box of the phone.
Source: Cherry Mobile (Facebook)