PSITS-WV 15th Regional IT Congress on February 1, 2013 at Roxas City!
The Philippine Society of Information Technology Students-Western Visayas (PSITS-WV) will hold its 15th Regional IT Congress, with the theme “Career Trends and Job Opportunities in IT”, on February 1, 2013 at the Kapis Mansions, Banica, Roxas City, Capiz. The topics to be discussed are the following - IT Certification, Job Opportunities, Freelancing and Business Process Outsourcing. The event also includes a job fair for the BPO industry! More details after the jump.
Program of Activities and Events
IT Competitions during the IT Congress:
• Quiz Bowl (one team composed of two students per participating school)
- Inter School Quiz Bowl Criteria
• Digital Art Contest (one contestant per participating school)
- Digital Art Contest Rules and Mechanics
• Programming Contest, using C/C++ or Java (one entry per participating school)
- Programming Contest Rules and Mechanics
Note: Participants need to bring their own laptops for the digital art and programming contests, with installed applications/compilers (but subject to checking by the Contests Committee)
The registration details are as follows:
- Php900 per student for affiliated schools
- Php950 per student for non-affiliated schools
- Free 1 faculty for every 20 students
- Lunch and 2 Snacks (AM & PM)
- Certificate of Participation
- Convention kit
Payments can be made through : Any branch of Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Account name : Phil. Society of Info Tech Students-WV
Branch : Roxas Avenue Branch, Roxas City
Savings Account No. : 1105-1075-16
* Please bring and present the validated deposit slip during registration at the venue.
1. All payment should be done online via BPI. Onsite registration/payment will not be accepted.
2. Only the first 1,000 registrants will be accommodated.
3. Deadline of online payment and confirmation will be on January 20, 2013.
4. Please email your scanned deposit slip or transaction details, and list of students with email address after payment was made to Prof. Rosel L. Dionio, email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 09228844253.
5. For other queries regarding this activity, you can email or text:
- Ms. KhristineJessa Marcelo (email@example.com, CP# 09096643185)
- Prof. Rommel Sario (firstname.lastname@example.org, CP# 09197079224)
- Prof. Rosel L. Dionio (email@example.com, CP#09228844253)
For more details, inquiry, invitation and CHED Endorsement, kindly visit PSITS-WV Facebook Page.
Back to top
Top trending post