SP/ Silicon Power unveils new gaming-grade Slim S85 and Velox V85 Solid State Drives!
SP/ Silicon Power has just introduced the latest SATA III solid state drives - Slim S85 and Velox V85 with huge capacities up to 960GB. They have also proven to deliver amazing Read/ Write speeds during live tests which massively reduce boot time and enhance system responsiveness. In addition to increased work efficiency and gaming performance, the super slim 7mm height makes Slim S85 and Velox V85 easy to carry and use.
Complete Transformation for Performance, Capacity and Reliability
Flexible Upgrade Solution for Desktops and Laptops
With 64g weight and 7mm height, the newly-launched Slim S85 and Velox V85 target users of ultrabooks and laptops to achieve high portability and usability. Besides, Velox V85 comes with a mounting kit for 3.5” drive bay so it can be installed in laptops, desktops and definitely ultrabooks for different upgrade solutions. Professionals and hardcore PC gamers can get more bang for their bucks! To provide more considerate service and support for customers, both S85 and V85 are backed by a 5-year warranty. These two SSDs are available in 240GB, 480GB and 960GB to suit a range of budgets and storage needs.
Slim S85 & Velox V85 Solid State Drives Features
- 7mm slim design for ultrabooks and ultra-slim notebooks
- SATA III 6Gbps backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gbps
- ATTO: 560MB/s max. Read speed ; 540MB/s max. Write speed
- CDM: 530MB/s max. Read speed; 510MB/s max. Write speed
- Support TRIM command, NCQ and RAID ready
- Equipped with Wear Leveling to extend endurance
- Implemented with ECC technology to guarantee reliable data transmission
- Built-in with SMART monitoring system
- Low power consumption
- Shockproof and anti-vibration
- No noise, no latency delay and no seek error
- 5-year warranty