Epson launches the new EB-4000 series of projectors
Epson has introduced the new EB-4000 series of projectors to give the company the widest range of bright projectors rated 4000 lumens and above. Featuring brightness ratings between 4000 to 5200 lumens, the new EB-4000 series models fill the gap between the Epson EB-1900 series (4200 to 5000 lumens) and higher end EB-G6000 series (5200 to 7000 lumens and with interchangeable lenses).
With the EB-4000 series, Epson now has a total of 17 installation projector models that have a high brightness rating of 4000 lumens and above.
These include the new models of the EB-4000 series, the EB-G6000 series and the range topping EB-Z series. With such a wide range of high brightness projectors, customers who need them for larger rooms or halls can choose the projector model with the perfect combination of brightness, features and price for their requirements.
Like the Epson EB-G6000 series, the EB-4000 projectors also feature cinema technology from Epson’s market leading home theatres, giving them excellent movie quality. The new Epson EB-4000 series projectors are composed of five models with different combinations of brightness ratings, resolutions and features:
- Faroudja DCDi Cinema chip – The projectors feature the DCDi (directional correlation de-interlacing) cinema chip from renowned video processing experts Faroudja Labs. The specialized processor enhances color management while reducing 3D noise, resulting in sharp, crisp, detailed images; in addition, the Response Time Correction (RTC) technology is included to produce seamless motion in videos.
- High Contrast with Auto Iris – The projector’s ultra-high-precision Auto Iris control system delivers a high 5,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio by monitoring the intrinsic brightness level of each scene and automatically adjusting contrast to optimal levels instantly.
- DICOM mode for clear medical images - DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is a global standard for the handling, storing, printing, and displaying of information in medical imaging. The projectors feature a DICOM compliant mode that produces images with clear shadows, and which is ideal for projecting X-rays and other medical images.
- Epson iProjection – With the iProjection application for both iOS and Android, the Epson EB-4000 series projectors can wirelessly project content from a smart device with ease. It also lets you use other touch-screen operations, such as picking to turn pages and pinching to zoom in or out.
- Lens shift – Lens shift allows the Epson EB-4000 projectors to be conveniently placed off centre and have the projection adjusted vertically and horizontally.
- Point Correction – Point correction allows users to quickly and conveniently correct single-projector distortion or multiple-projector misalignment on the screen by fine-tuning the images, adjusting them point by point with the most convenient method.
Back to top
Top trending post